CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped by a local truck cap and truck accessory business to get this photo. The business owner and I had a nice conversation about old bikes we experienced or owned.
8cfc148a13778505b2c811d859cd97a1.jpg
 
Good grab suhawk. Did you park in the grass?
 
Hmm... I could find a live turkey, but it would be a long ride to get to it.

Since this is the time of year where a lot of people have put their bikes away for the winter, how 'bout these two options for folks who can still ride, and those who can't. Let's get some participation!

Here we go:

If you can ride, a picture of your bike where the largest thing in the background is the same color as your bike. (For example, doesn't need to be Candy Glory Red, just red will do)

If you can't ride, a picture of your bike with the tool that you think is the single most valuable tool to the service or maintenance of your CB1100.

Have fun and start snappin'!
 
Looks like I gotta find that 10mm then...
 
Well, if I'm honest, my CB along with my two most often used (important?) tools:
5c38f1f3a8b302f19a8c9e4823d823f9.jpg


But not an official entry...I'll go looking for a big, red building.
 
EmptySea is the final arbiter of this thread, but I'd say you've blown it, pdedse.
 
ok who wanted pictures of a CB with a live turkey? lol (taken 5 minutes ago)

3363f42f84813f11dd5cd0da494470cb.jpg


b2cf08af99b90b1312d98803f96c2f9a.jpg


3795475e06439886fd278f23a0c30c19.jpg
 
As good as a pencil gauge and a card, mate! :)
 
This doesn't count as I took it last year as an entry for Mr Professionality's Christmas calendar, but it is a CB1100 in front of a red building.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top