peterbaron
Road warrior
:clap:Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
:clap:
When I take one of my bikes to the Harley dealer, I park right in front, and no one has ever said a thing to me about it being a Honda or Kawasaki. Usually someone will come to look at it because they do not seem to know new Nippon bikes. But occasionally I get told something like, "I had a Honda CB350 back in the day".Gone in 60_imp said:Nice one, Suhawk.
I have to go to the Harley dealer at least once a year. Mom, bless her heart, despite my gentle urging that I don't need gift cards of any kind, usually gets me an HD gift card for my birthday or Christmas. So, I go to the local dealer not too far from the office, and pick out some non-Harley branded thing like an overpriced flannel shirt.
Last time, riding my Enfield into the parking lot, I saw lots of Harleys parked near the entrance. "Hmm, I thought, better park way in the back with my non-Harley. (Sort of like the GM plants I am near for a few of my events... non-GM-driving employees park in the north 40.) As I walked closer, I realized it was the used bike area, and that none of the customers had actually ridden a Harley there. When I walked out, a few guys were standing next to my bike. They were actually interested in what kind of helmet I had locked to my handlebar and wanted to know where I got it. We chatted for a few minutes.
The only actual Harley rider who came and went during my visit was a guy in a Mongols vest, on a Pan America.
Very interesting!Bosti_imp said:The building in the picture is a Sports Hall.
lol. Theoretically, yesThe ferret_imp said:That should be an easy one for you Sea since your favorite riding buddy lives in the same house lol
......met nephews Mike (NC 750X DCT) and Roger (BMW K75) for lunch today at the Feed Mill in Felicity Ohio
Winner winner chicken dinner (or lunch)The ferret_imp said:I took THIS today......met nephews Mike (NC 750X DCT) and Roger (BMW K75) for lunch today at the Feed Mill in Felicity Ohio
![]()