CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 1st post #4638 was the first flower entry for April by Gone in 60

So Gone, your pick for May challenge
 
If I have the honor, let’s make it easy so that everyone can participate. Hopefully we’ll get more submissions. I’m out on a job site and it’s going to get busy, so here it is while I have a minute.

It’s springtime for most of us, and spring is predominately associated with flowers, which we just did, and the sun, which is yellow, how bout that.

Your bike outside with something yellow that takes up the majority of the background. That way those of you south of the equator can participate too. Because what, it’s fall for you guys? I don’t know subequatoreal seasons.

A yellow building, a yellow bus, whatever. Just has to be the majority of the background.

Go get em!
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
... looks like a winner.

But does it need to be a CB1100?
Yes it does, and the pic has to be taken from today until the end of the month. Can't post old pics
 
The ferret_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
... looks like a winner.

But does it need to be a CB1100?
Yes it does, and the pic has to be taken from today until the end of the month. Can't post old pics
Yes it does, and the pic has to be taken from today until the end of the month. Can't post old pics
Da! Today is May 1. :s

Well alprider, rinse and repeat with the CB1100.
 
How about some yellow backgrounds taken on tonight's ride?

c56ac26400d480882d8ee6c3933ad9bd.jpg


6edcac4566a6b1410b265dba7d4c6b99.jpg


f5a3e06b6ce37a88b48d978373c279d8.jpg


c6f245ea856e1cf813274ac582957a5b.jpg
 
Nice! On the way home weary from a work trip. Looking forward to a long nap and searching for some yellow stuff!
 
Ok, I have to admit something to you all... I sorta cheated.
I figured that by picking the "find a yellow background" theme, that I could take the easy way out. I thought IKEA buildings were yellow, and there's one on the way to work. Turns out they're blue. But, the logo is huge, and yellow. So...

Ok, so I'll have to put in some actual work on this.
 
Yea I rode up to a Family Dollar store which uses yellow as their primary color. I thought I remembered the building being yellow. Ended up being light green. But that's where I found the yellow shopping carts lol.
 
Funny how our minds think about colors. Just got back from my afternoon walk, scouting for yellow. Found something interesting for the ride home...
 
I took a few yellow pics on the way home tonight.
They sorta follow a pattern.

If you need a hint, the long mural commemorating Kobe is on the side of a weed dispensary.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top