Great mural, Gone. Oh … nice looking bike too!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

OK, completely disqualified for the heinious crime of buying a straight Doughnut rather than a ring or the filled one. Excused of course if it's not a real Doughnut.Gone in 60_imp said:As promised, gentlemen.![]()
OK, completely disqualified for the heinious crime of buying a straight Doughnut rather than a ring or the filled one. Excused of course if it's not a real Doughnut.Tev62_imp said:OK, completely disqualified for the heinious crime of buying a straight Doughnut rather than a ring or the filled one. Excused of course if it's not a real Doughnut.Gone in 60_imp said:As promised, gentlemen.![]()
Gone - did you just call a donut a "bar"?Gone in 60_imp said:The directive was a donut on top of a helmet. There was no further directive regarding the shape or configuration of said donut.
I always get a bar. It’s easier to eat with one hand while holding a cup of coffee with the other hand while having a conversation.

What a beautiful image, Gone.Gone in 60_imp said:And...
I was going to take the high road, and ignore the discussion about the acceptable shapes of donuts. I know how passionate Canadians can be about their donuts, but Irish? I had no idea.
Anyway, when I got to work this morning, our office manager brought in donuts. Much as I resisted giving you gentelmen the satisfaction, here.
Happy now?
https://www.mapquest.com/us/califor...ate St,, CA, Coffee%2​0Shops - MapQuestGone in 60_imp said:Ha! Well, go to Tim Horton's and get you one.