Great shots, spechg.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I could be wrong, but I think it is to keep the snow and ice off them in cold weather.Cormanus_imp said:Great! Why did they cover bridges?
I could be wrong, but I think it is to keep the snow and ice off them in cold weather.Nachodaddy_imp said:I could be wrong, but I think it is to keep the snow and ice off them in cold weather.Cormanus_imp said:Great! Why did they cover bridges?
I could be wrong, but I think it is to keep the snow and ice off them in cold weather.GoldOxide_imp said:I could be wrong, but I think it is to keep the snow and ice off them in cold weather.Nachodaddy_imp said:I could be wrong, but I think it is to keep the snow and ice off them in cold weather.Cormanus_imp said:Great! Why did they cover bridges?
Most likely correct Nach. I mean, more correct than say bird bombs landing on the bridge deck.
On a serious note: Aren't most traditional covered bridges made of wood and a cover would extend the life of the bridge from the elements?
Good question. I think the man, Cormanus, needs to lean in on the Oz.Nachodaddy_imp said:I could be wrong, but I think it is to keep the snow and ice off them in cold weather.GoldOxide_imp said:I could be wrong, but I think it is to keep the snow and ice off them in cold weather.Nachodaddy_imp said:I could be wrong, but I think it is to keep the snow and ice off them in cold weather.Cormanus_imp said:Great! Why did they cover bridges?
Most likely correct Nach. I mean, more correct than say bird bombs landing on the bridge deck.
On a serious note: Aren't most traditional covered bridges made of wood and a cover would extend the life of the bridge from the elements?
Most likely correct Nach. I mean, more correct than say bird bombs landing on the bridge deck.
On a serious note: Aren't most traditional covered bridges made of wood and a cover would extend the life of the bridge from the elements? GO, not to get too serious, but likely all of the above. I doubt there are any covered bridges in Australia, are there, Cormanus?
While I am thinking of it, is it offensive to refer to Australia as Oz? I am thinking I have seen abbreviation somewhere.
Nachodaddy, I’m not aware of any covered bridges in Australia. Google didn’t help either.Nachodaddy_imp said:I could be wrong, but I think it is to keep the snow and ice off them in cold weather.GoldOxide_imp said:I could be wrong, but I think it is to keep the snow and ice off them in cold weather.Nachodaddy_imp said:I could be wrong, but I think it is to keep the snow and ice off them in cold weather.Cormanus_imp said:Great! Why did they cover bridges?
Most likely correct Nach. I mean, more correct than say bird bombs landing on the bridge deck.
On a serious note: Aren't most traditional covered bridges made of wood and a cover would extend the life of the bridge from the elements?
Most likely correct Nach. I mean, more correct than say bird bombs landing on the bridge deck.
On a serious note: Aren't most traditional covered bridges made of wood and a cover would extend the life of the bridge from the elements? GO, not to get too serious, but likely all of the above. I doubt there are any covered bridges in Australia, are there, Cormanus?
While I am thinking of it, is it offensive to refer to Australia as Oz? I am thinking I have seen abbreviation somewhere.
