emptysea
Road warrior
Thread starter
Seems I didn’t read the entirety of the challenge. I am still riding here. In fact I did 40 miles on the 1st and on the 2nd. I didn’t seek out a tree because I missed that part.
Here’s my calendar because I read that far. This does not count for the challenge, though. I will seek out a B.A. tree tomorrow
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Tommymck - longer rides are encouraged but not required unless expressly stated in a particular challenge. So your pic counts.
Oh, and great pic, too.
Here’s my calendar because I read that far. This does not count for the challenge, though. I will seek out a B.A. tree tomorrow
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@Tommymck - longer rides are encouraged but not required unless expressly stated in a particular challenge. So your pic counts.
Oh, and great pic, too.
