CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the Holidays.

Subject this month:

Your bike with a holiday display ie: Christmas lights, a manger scene, a decorated tree, a wreath in the town square, blow up Santa, reindeer etc
 
Not meaning to look like I’m jumping in front, but I had just backed the CB out of my shop to head home when the challenge was posted. Mrs. texted me a short list of things to pick up on the way, and our town is already getting in the Christmas spirit, so I figured I’d snap a few pics.

The streets along the central plaza are strung with lights, and there are a bunch of lighted decorations around the fountain in the plaza. That’s a very busy traffic circle, so no way to get a photo, but here was my quick stop in town.

Nearby is Pine Street, which becomes Candy Cane Lane. Two blocks lined with palm trees that are wrapped with red and white lights, and all of the houses do it up with lights and decorations. Here are a few I passed heading to the store.

I’ve got some lights up too, but I’m too lazy to do something this nice.







 
Thanks guys. Christmas lights are one of my favorite things, and I love that there are a lot of them to enjoy on my nightly commute.
 
3a0ef8ea09aaee87e8b25a2288cdff4c.mp4
 
I give up. Where’s the CB1100?
 
Between the holidays and predicted rain, I might not get to ride for a week or so. Caught some of the more elaborately decorated houses in the neighborhood before pulling into the garage from my last day of work till ‘23.

Merry Christmas y’all and stay safe!
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Between the holidays and predicted rain, I might not get to ride for a week or so. Caught some of the more elaborately decorated houses in the neighborhood before pulling into the garage from my last day of work till ‘23.

Merry Christmas y’all and stay safe!
Very nice Gone.

Merry Christmas Forum members!
 
Ok guys, I realize not everyone here can just jump on and ride this time of year. And, with, let’s admit it, pretty low participation with the photo challenge lately, this one is going to be easy.

In the spirit of the new year, If you’re not riding, show us where you hung your new calendar. If you are somewhere where you can ride, your bike parked under the biggest tree you can find.

Start snappin’ guys!
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Ok guys, I realize not everyone here can just jump on and ride this time of year. And, with, let’s admit it, pretty low participation with the photo challenge lately, this one is going to be easy.

In the spirit of the new year, If you’re not riding, show us where you hung your new calendar. If you are somewhere where you can ride, your bike parked under the biggest tree you can find.

Start snappin’ guys!
Alright! Sumthin' unique to read about.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top