cookiemech
Running like a top
tommymck, again, LOVE seeing those two airheads! A Toaster and a late Paralever R100R. Pretty much brackets the airhead (Type 247, that is) era.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.


Mr GO! It is not nice calling me an “ELDEST BEAST! However, it’s probably not as bad calling me “eldest lump” :rofl:GoldOxide_imp said:The eldest beast suhawk305 looks like some fun I reckon.
suhawk305_imp said:Mr GO! It is not nice calling me an “ELDEST BEAST! However, it’s probably not as bad calling me “eldest lump” :rofl:GoldOxide_imp said:The eldest beast suhawk305 looks like some fun I reckon.

@ MT, when I see your photo I realize (again) how much the early DLX can shine with just a few modifications. Looked at my EX today (stripped from mud and dirt, engine running for the first time since .... forever) and I have to say ... your DLX looks better than any EX I have seen. Color, fender, 4-in-4, and not the least the gaiters. A very nice bike, amtneers_imp said:![]()
2014 DLX and a 1969 Z50-AK1… first year with lights. Tommy….I think you have intimidated everyone with your “collection”.
![]()
Restored in 2003. Purchased from EBay. Was
delivered in a box by UPS..![]()
When new, the mini-trail was $299. My dad bought me a used one when I was 12. I have over $2,800 invested in it getting it back to brand new condition. (Yes, that’s our living room…in the dead of winter)
![]()
![]()
Original dealer brochure depicting all 1969 Hondas
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm... I might actually be able to pull this off tonight.Gone in 60_imp said:Hi all and hope you’re enjoying fall riding. I’ve been traveling for work since it was still officially summer, and am currently in Bowling Green, Kentucky. I always find the sunsets here very pretty.
So, if I am up to bat, how about your CB featured in the most picturesque sunset you can muster.