CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the pictures Cormanus and Gone. I like your narratives that enhanced your posts.
Cormanus, yes a church qualifies. People who get together and make music is a performance in my opinion.
 
I was looking at old motorcycle photos a few days ago, and noticed that I took this photo in 2013, the year my CB was built. I was into another brand at the time, clearly, but I'd like to duplicate this photo with my CB1100 if I can get time to get to it for this month's challenge. Anyone know what building this is?
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
I was looking at old motorcycle photos a few days ago, and noticed that I took this photo in 2013, the year my CB was built. I was into another brand at the time, clearly, but I'd like to duplicate this photo with my CB1100 if I can get time to get to it for this month's challenge. Anyone know what building this is?
I dunno, but it looks pretty Mickey Mouse to me :rofl:
No offense to any Mickeys that might be around...
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Gone in 60_imp said:
I was looking at old motorcycle photos a few days ago, and noticed that I took this photo in 2013, the year my CB was built. I was into another brand at the time, clearly, but I'd like to duplicate this photo with my CB1100 if I can get time to get to it for this month's challenge. Anyone know what building this is?
I dunno, but it looks pretty Mickey Mouse to me :rofl:
No offense to any Mickeys that might be around...
I dunno, but it looks pretty Mickey Mouse to me :rofl:
No offense to any Mickeys that might be around...
:rofl:

good one Bob, it's the Walt Disney Concert Hall
 
337da42241b623f0565b7e5611c52968.jpg

047dbc5901d25a5600525c7595f96ce5.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
suhawk305_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
So I have to ask suhawk305, were you there in '69?
In 1969, I lived in the North Country of New York near the Quebec border. Working a summer job for College was priority.
Yeah, looking back at history I suppose for some it is easy to ignore the fact that people still needed to work for a living / career!
 
My submission is our local theatre which can be accessed from the canal road which runs down the side of the town. One of my daughters appeared as a side character in a few children's pantos when she was younger here. I am parked by the imaginary stage door.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top