CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's naked?

Hey new month. Gone was first but deferred so it's SuHawk who gets to choose the July photo challenge.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
What’s going on at the end of the exhaust pipe, Tev?
Ha ha, all good theories on the rear of my exhaust. To make it easier to post pictures on the forum I drop them in a Microsoft PowerPoint slide, add text and then it will auto suggest a bunch of layouts. You just choose one that you prefer and save as a JPG file which normally comes in under the forum file size. It is quite handy if you want to put multiple pictures on one sheet.

The black block at the end of the exhaust (well spotted by the way) is a leftover of the slide design which I totally missed.
 
... I was anticipating a more exotic answer like: There was a face reflection off the tailpipe that needed not to be there, ... or sumthin' like that.
 
Thank god Tev, cos I thought that you have a naked girl sticker that was censored by our moderator :P
 
Yeah, I don’t know. I’m going with PB on this one… ;)
 
:thumbsup:
I know, I can count on Mike with good choice :D
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Yeah, I don’t know. I’m going with PB on this one… ;)
:dodgy:
Always ask the Ring if in doubt :angel:
 
peterbaron_imp said:
Thank god Tev, cos I thought that you have a naked girl sticker that was censored by our moderator :P
I can see I have disappointed everyone with my answer, sorry guys, I am that boring, no naked lady sticker..:s:D
 
Theme for July:
Take a picture of your CB1100 at an establishment that a music venue is held. It does not mean it has to be a concert hall, but could be an place where local bands perform, our choral groups sing, etc. (ie: your local school or beer joints). I will post a picture after the 4th of July holiday visitors go home.

I chose this theme so I can honor of my wife, a retired music teacher. She now sings in a choral group that performs in local churches, including Carnegie Hall in New York City. We will be married for 49 years in 4 days. Most of all, she didn’t require me to beg for a long time when I asked her permission to buy my CB1100!

Lastly to KiowaEagle: this challenge will give you an opportunity to post a picture of your newest motorcycle since you added your new Guzzi to your stable last June.
 
Good theme and congrats on the upcoming anniv.

KE can post a pic anytime he wants in the other bikes forum.

The photo challenge though is for CB's.
 
suhawk305_imp said:
Theme for July:
Take a picture of your CB1100 at an establishment that a music venue is held. It does not mean it has to be a concert hall, but could be an place where local bands perform, our choral groups sing, etc. (ie: your local school or beer joints). I will post a picture after the 4th of July holiday visitors go home.

I chose this theme so I can honor of my wife, a retired music teacher. She now sings in a choral group that performs in local churches, including Carnegie Hall in New York City. We will be married for 49 years in 4 days. Most of all, she didn’t require me to beg for a long time when I asked her permission to buy my CB1100!

Lastly to KiowaEagle: this challenge will give you an opportunity to post a picture of your newest motorcycle since you added your new Guzzi to your stable last June.
Like.

For those CB1100 owners near Toronto - the Queen Street "Beaches International Jazz Festival" sounds like a decent photo opportunity, which began yesterday (July 2nd)
 
Nachodaddy_imp said:
So, a karaoke bar will work?
Yes, a karaoke bar will work. I never been to one but I imagine the singing gets better as the night goes on :D

A reminder to participants, an active performance does not have to be occurring at the time of you take your photo.
 
suhawk305_imp said:
Nachodaddy_imp said:
So, a karaoke bar will work?
Yes, a karaoke bar will work. I never been to one but I imagine the singing gets better as the night goes on :D

A reminder to participants, an active performance does not have to be occurring at the time of you take your photo.
Yes, a karaoke bar will work. I never been to one but I imagine the singing gets better as the night goes on :D

A reminder to participants, an active performance does not have to be occurring at the time of you take your photo.
:thanks::thumbsup::beerchug:
 
The ferret_imp said:
Good theme and congrats on the upcoming anniv.

KE can post a pic anytime he wants in the other bikes forum.

The photo challenge though is for CB's.
I think he was referring to my "other" new bike Micky :P
 
Here are a few in my area. The Observatory is a concert hall near my office. So near, in fact, that they used to use a parking lot in my office complex for overflow for larger concerts. I could look out of my office window and sort of figure out what kind of music was playing based on the people filing past. Lots of punk music usually, so plenty of interesting looking people. Here’s their current lineup. Anyone recognize these bands?

I also grabbed some photos of the buildings that comprise the Orange County Performing Arts Center. Segerstrom Hall, the brown building, features a magnificent pipe organ. The last thing I saw there was a screening of Fritz Lang’s Metropolis featuring live pipe organ musical accompaniment.

The center is the home of the Pacific Symphony.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top