CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ferret, I had a black lab, also called Sage.
She was a real good gundog, she ran under my old mans tractor wheel while I was overseas :(
Its not nice losing your mate.
 
Roxi got a nice job guarding your beautiful bike !!
When Roxi is on guard, do you leave your key in the ignition switch ? :)
How old is Roxi ?
 
Roxie is 2 year old now, she dosn't ride the cb1100 yet but this electric cycle is her favourite ride sitting in an old camcorder bag.
 
Thread starter
Since Mixagon's submission most closely meets the "your best friend" standard, it will be considered the first submission for June. Mixagon will have the "honor" of choosing July's subject matter. In the meantime, let's see more bike/pooch pics!
 
The In-House Family has a new member! Meet Runner (I swear that was his name before we adopted him), an Alaskan Husky with a storied past. He was a lead dog in the Iditarod race for several years and took part in the Herschel Island expedition recreating the journey of the Nordic explorer, Ahmundsen. He is now retired at 10 years old, though he can still pull all day long. Walks in the neighborhood are always an exciting time, usually ending with me stumbling along, trying hard to keep up.
He really likes the CB. Well, he really likes peeing on the front tire, anyhow :s

 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
I think he has a statue in Central Park :P Google Search
Ha! Different adventure, but Runner was in the movie from Disney. After filming, the director arranged for the older dogs to be retired and here we are. He is an amazing critter. So well trained to do what he does. He won't chase a ball or sit or shake hands, but he will sit quietly for hours until you put on his harness, then he is ready for action. But he is very well socialized with both people and dogs and loves to play. We are very lucky to have him.
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
The In-House Family has a new member! Meet Runner (I swear that was his name before we adopted him), an Alaskan Husky with a storied past. He was a lead dog in the Iditarod race for several years and took part in the Herschel Island expedition recreating the journey of the Nordic explorer, Ahmundsen. He is now retired at 10 years old, though he can still pull all day long. Walks in the neighborhood are always an exciting time, usually ending with me stumbling along, trying hard to keep up.
He really likes the CB. Well, he really likes peeing on the front tire, anyhow :s



How cool is that?
 
Thread starter
with your bad hip and his sled dog experience, couldn't you rig up a little cart and have him pull you around town? Solves the "keeping up" problem..plus the pics would be so entertaining. :)
 
I know there's no CB in the photo but posting here. My feelings won't be hurt if it needs be moved.

I rode out this morning for a ride of about 50 miles and on arriving home received this greeting. Sparky holds Sam III (JRT) while Calhoun (a dog we're sitting for friends) wants to be held also. Maggie our Fiest Terrier and Jack the other JRT seems disinterested.

9ffb553ee007be8fafb925c91b48c4af.jpg
 
Beautiful animals, guys! Afraid I can't participate in this one. We have two cats, and if we pick them up and walk anywhere toward the garage, they assume they're going to the vet, and turn into the furry equivalent of a circular saw blade. Not gonna get cut up to try to take a picture of a neurotic cat next to a motorcycle.
 
:rofl:
redbirds_imp said:
I know there's no CB in the photo but posting here. My feelings won't be hurt if it needs be moved.

I rode out this morning for a ride of about 50 miles and on arriving home received this greeting. Sparky holds Sam III (JRT) while Calhoun (a dog we're sitting for friends) wants to be held also. Maggie our Fiest Terrier and Jack the other JRT seems disinterested.

9ffb553ee007be8fafb925c91b48c4af.jpg
Dang that's a lot of little dogs. Almost the equivalent of 1 Labrador lol.

Bet the house goes wild if someone rings the doorbell.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Beautiful animals, guys! Afraid I can't participate in this one. We have two cats, and if we pick them up and walk anywhere toward the garage, they assume they're going to the vet, and turn into the furry equivalent of a circular saw blade. Not gonna get cut up to try to take a picture of a neurotic cat next to a motorcycle.
:rofl:
 
Bob, That is a beautiful dog , I think you got that as a guard dog to protect all your money ! (Bob knows what fortune I am referring to )
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top