CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally have a pic
728cd8d54d326eedde606cbbe5f76ba0.png
27c4ea739215f33af61e56eebc2b9952.png


4e5f5e2fafc4848699d9dfcc3010a999.jpg


'14 CB1100 STD 5 speed
 
Cool topic! I’ll only be home for a few days to handle some chores but since I live in a bad part of town, finding some graffiti should be no sweat!
 
There are lots of murals not too far from me.. downtown Cincy, Georgetown, Wilmington Chillicothe, and of course the Mural Wall in Portsmouth
 
The ferret_imp said:
There are lots of murals not too far from me.. downtown Cincy, Georgetown, Wilmington Chillicothe, and of course the Mural Wall in Portsmouth
If there is any snow left in your region, hopefully you can include that in your next ride to a mural.
 
No the snow is finally gone ( thank goodness) except for some residual piles in shopping center parking lots
 
Durham Country Market. This mural has the Sutter Buttes in the background, almond trees in bloom and assorted animals. And girl on swing. On one of the two 4 stop sign intersections in town.


Ben
 
That tank - HigginsNYC - is very nicely done.

I reckon there is a large variety of city murals in Brooklyn? Do the subway cars still carry them from time-to-time?
 
In my own little town. Had no idea they were there. Wife told me. How big is the town? There's not even a stop light on Main Street. Lived here almost 30 years lol

c2f9cde16ede3234b862de2a516b8d91.jpg


7729b349e8bddb19d0d7cc3fa31165e8.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top