GoldOxide_imp
Road warrior
GoldOxide_imp said:I decided to try and post a monthly contribution, so I went for a salt run today.
About 1C (~34F) and my unheated Triumph jacket was too warm :-/. I should have just wore a t-shirt underneath. Nevertheless, here are a couple challenge pics:
There were no civil war veterans to discuss here, however, I did - by luck - come across this old WWII soldier today:
Lancaster_Bomber_CB1100
- - -
Later in the day I actually had a chance to get a really good side shot with the WWII air force sign in clear view during a low altitude bank, but I was just dismounting the CB and could not get the camera ready in time. It was a glorious view and rumble of the bomber's engines.
Thanks Cormanus. The images were there once upon a time. Hmmm. This time I removed the center formatting of the images. Maybe it will be persistent this time around.
