CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
mtneers_imp said:
GoldOxide_imp said:
I am sure W. Virginia has something older than a boob tube? (next to the skid)

Pretty sure the challenge was related to an “abandoned/dilapidated building”. Where’s your entry??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure the challenge was related to an “abandoned/dilapidated building”. Where’s your entry??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nicely done mtneers...there’s lots of beauty to be seen in West Virginia, I drive through often from Pa...love the blue CB!
 
Well since I hadn't ridden for most of this month, I am late coming to the photo challenge

Old Country Farm Restaurant in between the villages of Williamsburg and Mt Orab, Ohio on old St Rt 32...been abandoned so long ivy grew over most everything

510d2ba8eddd0833f333317c3ab6f93a.jpg


7d98b028a2c8fa3c9bdf9d51b5fb527e.jpg
 
Won’t do you any good. Lunch is off.
 
Country abandoned buildings look different than city abandoned buildings lol
 
Since we got a lot of rain in Southern California this winter, I figured I should at least take one photo of the landscape before everything turns brown. This is an access road to a private dump near my house, but it makes a good photo spot for cars and bikes. That’s a toll road down there, which explains the sparse traffic.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
Since we got a lot of rain in Southern California this winter, I figured I should at least take one photo of the landscape before everything turns brown. This is an access road to a private dump near my house, but it makes a good photo spot for cars and bikes. That’s a toll road down there, which explains the sparse traffic.
Great shot of a great bike! Looks like the 241/261
 
Thread starter
Don’t see an abandoned building in either of the last two photos, as lovely as both are.

It appears that Max gets to make the backdrop choice for June—in just a couple of days.
 
Well it's the first of june tomorrow and with thanks and the help of MTC here is the following challenge for this month;

Find some high ground and take a picture with a "distant vista" in the back ground to show off your cb1100.

478ccbc7ecdb62679f302f3bb607c764.jpg


Of course this picture does not count since it was taken some weeks ago to serve as an example.

Most of you can do a lot better than this and add some artistry to it, the goal is to produce something you would be proud of.

The weekend starts now; enjoy!:excited::biker:
 
Thread starter
Great choice, max! Also, I like the phrase so much, I may have to write a novel just so I can title it “Distant Vista”. Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top