Looks like NRTM has it. Shall we go with that?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you. I seem to be reasonably lucky with wind, but I was reminded recently of how tough it can be. Just maintaining the speed limit was really hard work.Ben70_imp said:You would know, mate! Looks like you've been all over Australia at least twice without one!
Ben
Cut it down, count the rings and report back.The ferret_imp said:New Richmond Heritage Tree. A large Burr Oak tree on the banks of the Ohio River in our little town, which no doubt survived the great flood of 1937 and several major floods since, including the 1997 flood when my son was in High School. Don't know the age of the tree but well over 100 years I would think. It's a massive tree.
![]()
dedicated in 2006
![]()
![]()

