CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Handy spot to run out for the photo contest lol

I thought you were going to tell us exactly how much gas would fit in an empty std tank.
 
When the red tank comes back I’ll stop at the gas station and fill the tank.
The cargo area of Grand Cherokee has a weather tech floor liner so I’ll do my best to find a level bay and fill er up. Hopefully will get it back tomorrow!!:excited:
I really like the red tank.
 
pdedse_imp said:
c-breezy_imp said:
At the former El Toro Marine Corps Air Station in Irvine, CA:

2b26e027db906dc85c665985c09ed94f.jpg


5ec704806e4607ef236bff4dc37d890d.jpg


3486d1def82ef0ea524678d40f32dfb9.jpg


f3b69bb0564c7190b2bdc25366b10911.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love the Honda Shadow!
I love the Honda Shadow!
Nyuck nyuck. I see what you did there :worship:
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
c-breezy_imp said:
At the former El Toro Marine Corps Air Station in Irvine, CA:

2b26e027db906dc85c665985c09ed94f.jpg


5ec704806e4607ef236bff4dc37d890d.jpg


3486d1def82ef0ea524678d40f32dfb9.jpg


f3b69bb0564c7190b2bdc25366b10911.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love the Honda Shadow!
I love the Honda Shadow!
Nyuck nyuck. I see what you did there :worship:
I love the Honda Shadow!
Nyuck nyuck. I see what you did there :worship:
I do too and it’s very good.

By the way IHB, I’d forgotten ‘nyuck, nyuck’. Can you remind me which character used to say it?

And ... c-breezy, you have a faint Darth Vader look from that height.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
c-breezy_imp said:
At the former El Toro Marine Corps Air Station in Irvine, CA:

2b26e027db906dc85c665985c09ed94f.jpg


5ec704806e4607ef236bff4dc37d890d.jpg


3486d1def82ef0ea524678d40f32dfb9.jpg


f3b69bb0564c7190b2bdc25366b10911.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love the Honda Shadow!
I love the Honda Shadow!
Nyuck nyuck. I see what you did there :worship:
I love the Honda Shadow!
Nyuck nyuck. I see what you did there :worship:
I do too and it’s very good.

By the way IHB, I’d forgotten ‘nyuck, nyuck’. Can you remind me which character used to say it?

And ... c-breezy, you have a faint Darth Vader look from that height.
Curly, of the Three Stooges. Apparently it is spelled Nuk Nuk Nuk :thumbsup:
 
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Inhouse Bob_imp said:
pdedse_imp said:
c-breezy_imp said:
At the former El Toro Marine Corps Air Station in Irvine, CA:

2b26e027db906dc85c665985c09ed94f.jpg


5ec704806e4607ef236bff4dc37d890d.jpg


3486d1def82ef0ea524678d40f32dfb9.jpg


f3b69bb0564c7190b2bdc25366b10911.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love the Honda Shadow!
I love the Honda Shadow!
Nyuck nyuck. I see what you did there :worship:
I love the Honda Shadow!
Nyuck nyuck. I see what you did there :worship:
I do too and it’s very good.

By the way IHB, I’d forgotten ‘nyuck, nyuck’. Can you remind me which character used to say it?

And ... c-breezy, you have a faint Darth Vader look from that height.
Curly, of the Three Stooges. Apparently it is spelled Nuk Nuk Nuk :thumbsup:
Curly, of the Three Stooges. Apparently it is spelled Nuk Nuk Nuk :thumbsup:
Thank you. I think we should stick with nyuck.
 
Getting this in under the wire. Great day to ride in the old dominion!
6c462f6a2adc9f8debcecf8ff9fdd35e.jpg

Also a good day for Cycle Gear. The place was packed.
2069a62ba69ba926fcb0473403ff6a45.jpg

Y’all have fun out there!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I have to admit, this month's photo challenge was real easy for me out on the South Plains, but may turn out to be a very challenging for some of you.

54e869d5ecbdf72e12d42659a3aaebd4.jpg


April Challenge: Your CB1100 and a WINDMILL. Ideally an old fashioned windmill, but a modern wind turbine is perfectly acceptable. In fact, a small windmill used as a lawn decoration is good enough.

Regardless, happy hunting ...

Some examples:

48844ee0f9fcbb099f8a0ad11927b569.jpg
f8580b531949c247574bce6d5238951c.jpg
 
Lol that might be real hard to find in sw Ohio. Going to have to do some searching.
 
Same here. One thing I realized when I was learning to fly is that Phoenix is the least windy place I've ever lived. Around here, renewable energy looks like square miles of solar panels.

Looks like I'll have to head towards CA or NM to find something suitable.
 
Oh, I can find some here in SW Pennsylvania, but I'll have to ride up into the mountains so need to wait until it stops snowing for the season, if it ever does . . . two to four inches predicted for tonight :(
 
Ferrret - I am worried that this challenge might not be possible for some folks. Still, there is always the lawn ornament option, kind of popular around here.

Flynrider - Somehow, I think you will find one.

Noroom - Great job. Exactly what I was hoping to see. Even better, looks like it’s still working.

Cookie each - I’m jealous. It has been extremely dry here all winter.
 
:rofl: Well that's a picture of a windmill with a CB in it.

I have some ideas rockhop.
 
The ferret_imp said:
:rofl: Well that's a picture of a windmill with a CB in it.

I have some ideas rockhop.
Well, I did give him special dispensation to post this so he could win the highly coveted "precognition" award. Clearly he knew in advance I would want windmills in April.

Of course MTC may banish us both for "bending" the rules lol
 
Success.... rode 72 miles today and found 2 windmills. 1 fake and 1 real. Blades were turning on both of them. Now need a little more sun and a few more degrees to get out and get them with the CB. Supposed to snow tonight so it might be a few days lol
 
RockHop_imp said:
Ferrret - I am worried that this challenge might not be possible for some folks. Still, there is always the lawn ornament option, kind of popular around here.

Flynrider - Somehow, I think you will find one.

Noroom - Great job. Exactly what I was hoping to see. Even better, looks like it’s still working.

Cookie each - I’m jealous. It has been extremely dry here all winter.
No one was more surprised than I was. I took a ride to the high country today, to escape the heat. On my way home, I spotted a windmill off in the distance on the other side of the road. Had to continue past it for 5 miles before I found a place to turn around on the divided highway.

This is about as close as I could get without changing to dirtbike tires. :D

77d6f56352d7868f214014e81025d77a.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top