CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter
All but one of these were taken in an abandoned gravel and concrete yard near me.

I have another idea for a location, but it’s 90 miles away and it will have to warm up a bit for me to make the trek.

3769451fd29a3524bd1c4b3bf118519b.jpg


55d7f77a5e8b82af35573e7f6e629eb3.jpg


85f8454931feec4eecf31017a592308b.jpg


5703900042d8dd47bd4fba30ba1a66d2.jpg


ed35dc374b0ccfec3e393b304fd38154.jpg


67ec9938ae6ec892959fa88d19deb045.jpg


66d98644a991f53055ea11e987183000.jpg




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Good stuff Sea. I like the 3rd one from the bottom best.
 
Thread starter
Thanks, guys. Flytech, the assignment says the bike should be in the foreground, but I thought i'd change it up.
38edb69df7c8c4a5286512db663fd346.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Thanks, guys. Flytech, the assignment says the bike should be in the foreground, but I thought i'd change it up.
38edb69df7c8c4a5286512db663fd346.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, that's definitely a fine photo!

I think the CB's mash-up of metal tones and textures makes for great gray scale or black and white photos.
 
use2b_imp said:
good photo's , bunch of photographers we are ..

BTW - Humpty Dumpty was pushed !
Nope. PFO. :beerchug:
 
cool c-breezy. Particularly like the first one. How in the world did you get those shots from above?
 
The ferret_imp said:
cool c-breezy. Particularly like the first one. How in the world did you get those shots from above?

Thanks ferret! Got myself a Mavic Pro and I was playing around with it yesterday
0ba906f2a9d20d35f39f59ec2fa45dfe.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Wow, c-breezy! I remember landing at El Toro back in the early 90s, when it was a fully operational base. Your pics make me feel very old. :P
 
Power substation near my house.
The red tank I just bought developed a slight leak,so it is in the shop having the gasket replaced,
Put the stock black tank back on and headed to the gas station to fill that tank. The route is downhill so the remaining gas ran to the front of the tank and she started sputtering, so this is where I pulled over. I live just behind the tall building in the background. My wonderful wife showed up in less than five minutes with my lawn mower reserve tank just as it began to drizzle.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top