the Ferret
Road warrior
ugg that looks NASTY! Is that shingles? or poison yuk?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm certainly fine with that. Just seemed like the number of participants has dropped off and I was trying to think of ways to perk it up a little.EmptySea_imp said:Nice photos so far .... except one. Sorry use2b
Rockhop. I think we’ll keep it as first in or maybe by a random choice at the end of the month. The forum from which I stole this challenge had a vote each month on the best pick and it just wound up being the one or two photography buffs winning each month. I could see doing a name drawing at he end of the month to give everyone an incentive to submit even if it’s the end of the month. I’ll mull that over. Thanks for the suggestion!!
Just looked at the links. You'll likely have the best photo!The ferret_imp said:it has been for me. Cold and rainy. Get a few warm sunny days (warm being relative, but dry being mandatory lol) and the CB will reappear. Already know where I am going for my picture for this challenge but it's about 40 miles from me.
Peters Cartridge Company - Wikipedia
Former ammo factory a hot spot for ghost hunters

!use2b said:thanks all cleared up , haven't a clue what it was 1st time and gone.
our main industry is tourism and fishing but here are a few pics
boat building and trains that bring things to and from our port .
last pic is from our chemical co