emptysea
Road warrior
Thread starter
He seems to be enjoying himself.The ferret_imp said:Here's the tallest buildings in my town..these are almost ALL the buildings in my town, this is the main drag lol
![]()
River is up pretty high, this is next to the wall lining the main road. normally the river is about 30 feet down from here. BTW during the '37 flood, the water was into the second story windows in these buildings.
During my son's senior year in HS it flooded so bad that they moved the Police, Fire, Post Office and Pharmacy into the High School gym. The High School is up on a hill about a mile from these pics.
![]()
Both ends of the main road in town look like this
![]()
and Sea I rode down to the little park by Grant's house. St Rt 52 was closed right there due to flooding, but I got a pic of the spot where I took your group's picture first time y'all came through. They were standing by the fence in the background
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

