CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
254ee0ae0fb7a62534e876dc8e514e81.jpg
 
Nice pic, easy, and a beautiful bike!
You may not be aware of the "Photo Challenge" guide lines. Check out the first post of this thread. This one may belong in the "Let's see your CB out on the road" category.
However, it is definitely a pretty shot and welcome addition no matter where it is posted!
I am curious whether there is a national flag and a separate state or province, whatever, flag in Poland?
I was looking for a US AND California flag to add to the mix yesterday, but no dice. Will have to try on a weekday when more schools and government offices are open.

Ben
 
Django_imp said:
easy_imp said:
I wonder, what are those private mailboxes at the signpost? :huh:
I wonder, what are those private mailboxes at the signpost? :huh:
it's just giving a picture how abandoned area it is, just 10 families settle in nearby , real country site Google Maps. bud the road itself like a cherry on the cake :-)
 
easy_imp said:
Django_imp said:
easy_imp said:
I wonder, what are those private mailboxes at the signpost? :huh:
I wonder, what are those private mailboxes at the signpost? :huh:
it's just giving a picture how abandoned area it is, just 10 families settle in nearby , real country site Google Maps. bud the road itself like a cherry on the cake :-)
I wonder, what are those private mailboxes at the signpost? :huh:
it's just giving a picture how abandoned area it is, just 10 families settle in nearby , real country site Google Maps. bud the road itself like a cherry on the cake :-)
very pretty so enjoy it while you can as imports are on their way in mass !
 
[/QUOTE]
very pretty so enjoy it while you can as imports are on their way in mass !
[/QUOTE]

I wish one day I may have a clue what are you meaning about ...:beerchug:
 
FINE looking machine RideRed!!!
 
Just out of curiosity anyone else playing? Lol
 
I have been trying all month to get a decent pic of the CA flag below the US flag. I've seen CA alone, fling nicely, but every opportunity I have had to get a shot of both together, the wind has been calm, like this:

Since we are nearing the end of the month I am submitting it anyway.
A couple of firemen came out to see what I was up to and loved the CB. As they were walking away I heard one comment about not having seen "one of those" in years. I said "this is a '13" and it was like a trout grabbing a fly. They had to come back and chat some more.

Ben
 
Thread starter
Not the greatest shot, but I think it fulfills the requirements. 100 mile day in Chicago in November is unusual. Enjoyed my ride immensely.

10004fa8340d9e050f7303b598f7b676.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
RockHop_imp said:
OK, here's the challenge for November, assuming you can ride in your part of the country.

A picture of your CB with your state flag and the US flag. Other countries can feature your country's flag and your state equivalent.

An example taken at the veterans memorial park in Lubbock last weekend.

82c9037e56644888a7cc5faa23dd294c.jpg
Flags today. Before the month runs out. :biker:
334a75f259f3c56c3f8890796fce6ddf.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top