CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're starting to see some color in New England. No wind today so I was able to get a nice reflection of the trees around this small lake in Greenfield, NH. I didn't have the CB today but the ST is a nice ride too.



 
Even better in the plastic/metal, I reckon.
 
today : some water, some colored trees, some CB....challenge is fulfilled ?



[attachment=6979]


oh sorry the reflecting trees (and some more color) separately...smileeee


[attachment=6980]

[attachment=6981]
 
The last pic, with the Batcycle in it, is great!
 
Thread starter
Love the photos....BUT.....

As the originator of this challenge thread, I feel the need to remind everyone that pictures should contain a CB1100 AND (not OR) whatever the month's subject matter is.
 
Ohhhh...one time a littel diversity comes too good.....:banana:

What bike ?

VULTUS / NM4........under that plastic is the NC Serie hidden like the CTX and Integra too.....basical still the same frame and screws
 
Friday 13th was cold and gray most of the day. But I dressed for it and left at noon to get the warmer part of the day. Rode 300 kilometers - 185 miles through the autumn colours. Very little red yet this fall. But I snapped this photo a Opinicon Lake.
 
Not much autumnal colour here as we race towards another record breaking summer. Thanks for the beautiful photos, folks.
 
We don't generally get much in the way of fall colors in the desert, so I didn't think I'd be posting this month. Then as I rode down hwy 89 in Utah this afternoon I noticed yellow leaves falling from the trees, so I pulled over for a pic.
a1446383c7f8ba0ec8acec0ee417c048.jpg


Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
 
Great looking lake shots folks. :thumbsup:

I forced myself on my neighbors just up the lane to grab a couple spots that caught my eye while out tooling around. Not the beautiful background setting but what the heck, I finally spied some red.


 
pictures should contain a CB1100 AND (not OR) whatever the month's subject matter is. [/QUOTE said:
is the subject fall colors? :thumbsup: not much colors yet in southern Indianapolis, but here's a pic from yesterday, rode to ma and pa's house.
c0084f6f4df20b9fb1a4371e36f82851.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top