CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great choice Gary. Should be some pretty pics.
 
Might be a little early for Fall colors ...

d2ea7aca95bcfdd539bb7ed9952fd0e3.jpg


On the other hand, since green is a color and it is Fall :angel:

7899a6b4cfb4b8320f1be3ad37bb1c3c.jpg
 
He's in Texas. Do the leaves even change or fall in Texas?

We are not experiencing much color change. But a whole bunch of leaves are falling off the trees. yard and driveway are littered with them
 
Oops ... The map I posted earlier was for Sept, not Oct. Lot more out there than I realized, but really no change here in Texas until Nov..

Texas has Fall colors, but not the abundance of colorful hardwoods that other states are blessed with.

BTW - my photo was not intended to be a serious entry.
 
When I first looked at your pot, Ben, I thought you had written 'serious eateries'. :D
 
pot? ... serious eateries? How ironic
 
I went on some extensive rides thru the VA mtns and along the BRP the past few days and had to look hard to find any reds, greens still predominate with yellows just happening.

Bears are on the prowl though, 5 sightings just on my road since Sunday.
 
The ferret_imp said:
pot? ... serious eateries? How ironic
:dodgy:

I think you mean how inept!
 
GaryMNM_imp said:
"If" it is indeed my call don't let me hold it up. Since it tis the season, how about a nice shot with the CB and some "Fall Colors" included. :thumbsup:
Hm, this could be a challenge to our friends down under as there is spring right now. :P
 
4th of October 2017
Photo of my bike and pear tree.
Second photo the same tree last weekend in full bloom.
The tree is about 30 to 40 feet tall and the arborist estimated its about 80 years old.
Spring down under.
 
See there, I knew y'all could pull it together.

In the words of Cormanus, just be "creative, imaginative..."

Nice pear tree shot. :thumbsup:

A shame to hide that nice "kit-work" use2b.
 
we are not seeing too much color change yet, but a little

52d1eecb12dc3544bbd49e0b1e7206e2.jpg


904046fa4eaeffe1dd6176af126b8fe0.jpg


but a few weeks ago, the corn

a363280d0b391b4c5f52579a582ea920.jpg


and the soy beans, were both lush and green and now they are dried, brown and ready for harvesting

17bfd2794c844a7434f3d07ed4f37d29.jpg
 
These taken today a couple miles from the house heading up to Pajarito Mountain. Our colors aren't real vibrant neither. :-/




 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top