CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies, Flyn. I should have re-read the rules.

Great work c-breezy.

That's a very pretty bike cbkev.
 
Here are 2 photos of John and me while meeting in Glencoe. Cormanus begged me to post them, I know nothing about the theme for August, but maybe they fit. So Cormanus here they are:






Wisedrum
 
I may have been first but that's a great shot. Two CBS; two owners and from different countries!
 
What makes it even more special, both ride the same bike, a CB 1100 made in 2013 and black.:P

Black is the only true colour that is adaquate for the CB:D.

Wisedrum
 
Wisedrum_imp said:
What makes it even more special, both ride the same bike, a CB 1100 made in 2013 and black.:P

Black is the only true colour that is adaquate for the CB:D.

Wisedrum
Indeed it is, Wisedrum. Well said.
 
Thanks curlyjoe!

Diego (CBhooligan) got 6 CB's together this past Saturday for a really great ride from Orange County to San Diego, down by the Mexican border, then back up through Mount Laguna, Julian, Ramona, to Escondido and I even got to add in Ortega Hwy before heading home. Here are some pics, unfortunately I don't have any with Bill's (bflint) but maybe he can post them if he has them!

88bf4f49b912f464b42efe5a21a27f5a.jpg

31b1fec379c12ae4829911c370b248ec.jpg

28b2b0d1ea39555459bca6bdf2a46bd3.jpg

7057195f31730b55053b6c0b74e3ca5d.jpg
 
6 CBs? Cool. That's more than we had at either " official" rally this year lol
 
Thread starter
Great pictures, C-breezy and all who have participated in this little monthly challenge. I enjoy popping into this thread to see the great pictures and the creative ways in which the photographer meets the particular month's challenge.

Cormanus, if memory serves, is in charge of the September challenge. Tune in tomorrow (or whenever it's September down there) for instructions.
 
Mmmm! Better start thinking. Actually, MTC, I'm 'up here' but still in front of you, so l'll be late but early if you get my drift.
 
Thread starter
Ya know..some of the West Coast Rally pix would qualify for the August challenge. Maybe one of the photogs from there should post one. :)
 
Great pictures turning up from the western rally.
 
The September challenge has been determined by my spending more time than usual on trains.

The challenge:

Your CB with a train somewhere in the shot. Strictly no photoshopping, but imagination, creativity and wit are likely to be well regarded by the judges.
 
I think I got this one... :rolleyes:

Otherwise, I have been meaning to get back up north to check out the Chama Choo Choo, (not to be confused with that of the Chattanooga fame) aka The Rio Grande/Cumbres & Toltec Train. Maybe I can catch that sometime this month. It does make for quite a sight while touring Colorado's Scenic CO-17 with the smoke stack puffing smoke coming through the mountain pass especially when the leaves are turning.

But, in the meantime...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top