CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent bigsheep, except the picture is upside down.

Randy B, how does it happen that, when I'm in the northern hemisphere, the pictures appear upside down? :huh:
 
Its not on my ipad but is on my pc
 
Yes he is, we met at the Southern Ontario meet and greet and since I was so close to his neighbourhood for vacation I said we should do a ride together. We had a great ride through the areas around Blue Mountain, Collingwood and Stayner. He is a very good rider, a great guy to talk to, and at the brewery (which had a fabulous BBQ chicken) he even picked up the check! You meet the nicest people on Hondas.

I hope I can return the favour if he's in the Hamilton/Niagara area sometime.
 
Thread starter
Here's my August contribution. My bike was in for its 600 service and this new 2017 was parked, waiting for its new owner, right next to mine.

5ddf27fa7489a658493704ba3bb38760.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Here's my entry. Taken in gmike's garage.
de440f032029f337a62230afe68c00c9.jpg


Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
 
Good ones MTC and Flyn. Although, Flyn, you were meant to show yourself in the picture.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Good ones MTC and Flyn. Although, Flyn, you were meant to show yourself in the picture.
Oops! My bad. I'll have to try again at the rally this week.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
 
I don't know Sea, I think Flyn is good.....

EmptySea_imp said:
Gentlemen and any ladies who happen to be lurking,

The August Challenge is described below. It is 7:51AM on the other side of the world, so I am following Stateboy's lead and posting it in time for them to get a head start. Remember, though, that your picture must be taken in the month of August at your location so US folks will have to wait until tomorrow to take and post the picture.

So here it is. The August Challenge:

A picture of your CB1100 (preferably with you in the picture) with a second CB1100 alongside, in the background, in the foreground or otherwise in the frame.

Note: The second CB1100 must be a 2010 or later model and photoshopping is strictly prohibited. Aside from that, your creativity will likely be rewarded (likely). Have fun !
Hmm it does say PREFERABLY (not mandatory or must be)

Judges?
 
The rare sight of 3 CB1100's together in SoCal (plus one Thruxton)! First, we rode to the San Gabriel Canyon Road Lookout:
0778854b78d17340697a57785c5f2f3c.jpg


Then Crystal Lake Cafe:
131fc3939a7f0c4b1f0b96cc87e07188.jpg


And then back down the mountain, took Glendora Mountain Road to Glendora Ridge Road and ended up at Buckhorn Pub in Mt. Baldy:
760b6909d82a312db3d2b1d9719cfca4.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
and that's how it's done! Good job c-breezy
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top