CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was a ripper, Ferret. I'm now at the Physio thinking, thinking ...
 
Thread starter
Just giving this thread a bump so that folks know there is a challenge afoot.


EmptySea_imp said:
Gentlemen and any ladies who happen to be lurking,

The August Challenge is described below. It is 7:51AM on the other side of the world, so I am following Stateboy's lead and posting it in time for them to get a head start. Remember, though, that your picture must be taken in the month of August at your location so US folks will have to wait until tomorrow to take and post the picture.

So here it is. The August Challenge:

A picture of your CB1100 (preferably with you in the picture) with a second CB1100 alongside, in the background, in the foreground or otherwise in the frame.

Note: The second CB1100 must be a 2010 or later model and photoshopping is strictly prohibited. Aside from that, your creativity will likely be rewarded (likely). Have fun !
 
I've never seen another CB11 in the wild, but if you can wait until August 24th, I suspect I'll have quite a few photos that will meet your specs :D
 
Flyn..use your imagination and you could have this done in 20 mins
 
I dunno, this feels like cheating, but anything more adventurous would lead to my physio killing me.

d11b9176ce1ea68c48fca3b334871ce6.jpg
 
Thread starter
The rules were written to give riders not in the proximity of another CB to use something like a reflection to show a "second" bike. There are other ways to meet the challenge, too, so I hope other folks think outside the box like you did, Cormanus. That is not to say that I don't want to see pics with 2 different CB's in it.

Cormanus is the August winner and will announce the September challenge in about 30 days. In the meantime, post your "Two CBs" pictures here throughout the month!
 
Awesome. Love that you also have a CB1100 on your shirt! very cool!
 
T-shirt all the way from Lower Stecoah 2015! Very happy memories.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Awesome. Love that you also have a CB1100 on your shirt! very cool!
Wait!! that makes 3 CBs in the picture! That could be a rules violation. I will need to mull this over....

.....mull

......mull

Cormanus still wins and any pics featuring at least 2 CB1100s will qualify for meeting the challenge.
 
Thread starter
Still looking for some additional photos that meet the challenge. C'mon this is an opportunity to either meet with another CBer or to take a creative photo. I know you can do it!!
 
Thread starter
Great photo, but I fear you are a couple of months late for this submission. Here is the August challenge....

EmptySea_imp said:
Gentlemen and any ladies who happen to be lurking,

The August Challenge is described below. It is 7:51AM on the other side of the world, so I am following Stateboy's lead and posting it in time for them to get a head start. Remember, though, that your picture must be taken in the month of August at your location so US folks will have to wait until tomorrow to take and post the picture.

So here it is. The August Challenge:

A picture of your CB1100 (preferably with you in the picture) with a second CB1100 alongside, in the background, in the foreground or otherwise in the frame.

Note: The second CB1100 must be a 2010 or later model and photoshopping is strictly prohibited. Aside from that, your creativity will likely be rewarded (likely). Have fun !
 
c-breezy_imp said:
LOL nice one Cormanus!
c-breezy, it felt like a bit of a cheat, but it seemed an obvious thing to do and I was encouraged to try. I'd like to pretend I left it 24 hours so tat someone in the northern hemisphere could take the credit, but it wouldn't true. The truth was I'd hurt my back and had no chance of moving the bike the day MTC offered the challenge. It was hard going when I took the picture. Now I feel guilty because no one else has had a go.
 
umm it not a second CB....nice try :>)
The owner of my dealer and his son rides CB's, maybe I'll drop by the shop to see if I can meet the challenge.
 
Thread starter
Please do aschem...the point of the photo challenge is to get people thinking about creating a qualifying photo, taking the photo, and posting it here for our enjoyment. It is not about being the first one. I will furnish my qualifying photo soon, but I've been busy with other things of late. So, keep the pictures coming and be creative!
 
was going to roll out the CB at the local shop but they buried it so I got this instead

3e5660408e233e6290497b68cada2df9.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top