CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice pictures c-breezy! Looks like you comply with all stateboy's requirements... and that is not as easy as it seems ;)
 
\'64_imp" pid="221305" dateline="1499274240 said:
Nice pictures c-breezy! Looks like you comply with all stateboy's requirements... and that is not as easy as it seems ;)
My requirements pave they way to make all other winners this year a cakewalk. You're welcome!
c1930f4b31bda8ef9f9114eef957e19f.png
 
I'm still looking for a spot with no trees for 0.5 km. It's not easy in New England, lol.

Anyway, there's this 5-way intersection in Francestown, NH that I tried to take a picture of using the iphone panoramic feature and it ended up turning moving 4-wheelers into 2-wheelers! :D


 
LOL! Those cars look pretty cool though :)
 
Thread starter
Great pictures, especially given the rather tricky requirements. 11 days until the August challenge which, ironically, will not be as august as July's.
 
curlyjoe_imp said:
I'm still looking for a spot with no trees for 0.5 km. It's not easy in New England, lol.

Anyway, there's this 5-way intersection in Francestown, NH that I tried to take a picture of using the iphone panoramic feature and it ended up turning moving 4-wheelers into 2-wheelers! :D
Looks like some kind of futuristic, partially levitating transportation pods! :)
 
Stichill_imp said:
curlyjoe_imp said:
I'm still looking for a spot with no trees for 0.5 km. It's not easy in New England, lol.

Anyway, there's this 5-way intersection in Francestown, NH that I tried to take a picture of using the iphone panoramic feature and it ended up turning moving 4-wheelers into 2-wheelers! :D
Looks like some kind of futuristic, partially levitating transportation pods! :)
Looks like some kind of futuristic, partially levitating transportation pods! :)
They really do! The first thing that came to mind was "Great Scott!"
6609c4d20908267c3fe414b3584bad31.
 
I suspect you've posted from a mobile device and not deleted the "http://" that appears in the box you paste into.
 
Blockhead, I couldn't fix the post for you earlier, but I have now. Imgur works just fine. You just have to be careful pasting the links into the forum software on a mobile device. The problem was as I thought.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Blockhead, I couldn't fix the post for you earlier, but I have now. Imgur works just fine. You just have to be careful pasting the links into the forum software on a mobile device. The problem was as I thought.
Thanks Cormanus, just noticed this several days after the fact...much obliged.
 
Thread starter
Gentlemen and any ladies who happen to be lurking,

The August Challenge is described below. It is 7:51AM on the other side of the world, so I am following Stateboy's lead and posting it in time for them to get a head start. Remember, though, that your picture must be taken in the month of August at your location so US folks will have to wait until tomorrow to take and post the picture.

So here it is. The August Challenge:

A picture of your CB1100 (preferably with you in the picture) with a second CB1100 alongside, in the background, in the foreground or otherwise in the frame.

Note: The second CB1100 must be a 2010 or later model and photoshopping is strictly prohibited. Aside from that, your creativity will likely be rewarded (likely). Have fun !
 
Generous offer MTC. Unfortunately, I'm hobbled today after the combination of a particularly savage sneeze while turning caused something to seize in my lower back. The prospect of riding to find another CB owner is slim in the extreme! A walk to the physio is definitely on the agenda!
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Generous offer MTC. Unfortunately, I'm hobbled today after the combination of a particularly savage sneeze while turning caused something to seize in my lower back. The prospect of riding to find another CB owner is slim in the extreme! A walk to the physio is definitely on the agenda!
Sorry to hear about the savage sneeze (wasn't that the name of White Snake's second album?, by the way) and I hope you feel better soon. I do think you could still meet the challenge if you tried. "creativity will likely be rewarded"
 
There are all kinds of ways to accomplish this even by yourself if you use your imagination.

Sorry to hear about your savage sneeze Cormanus. That had to be a doozie.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top