Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Haha well maybe the latter reason should also be added to why it's in the register! Just looked it up - pretty cool that it's been around since 1909!EmptySea_imp said:The OzarkCafe in Jasper, Arkansas is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and not because CB1100 rally-goers ate there. (The plaque is in the background)
![]()
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's pretty cool, I was obsessed with Prison Break but never got to finish the series. Also - your bike looks great!Clem_imp said:Saw the challenge and took a nice 20 minute ride over to Joliet, IL. This is the old Joliet prison. You may have seen it in Blues Brothers, Shawshank Redemption, most recently Prison Break, and a few other movies. It's a pretty cool old building. I've driven by it a few times, but never stopped. I included one shot with pics of plaques, so you can see it is legit historical. I also thought this Blues Brothers wall was cool so Inam throwing that in (I know it doesn't fit the challenge). Joliet is pretty run down, but it has some great history, check it out if you're ever around Chicago. It's also the start of historic Route 66.






Lexicographer? That is a big word for my vocabulary , I will have to get a dictionary to look it up so I know what it means!Cormanus_imp said:Nice one, suhawk, although given the gravity and longevity of his work, the least they could do is grant him the title of lexicographer.
