CB1100 Monthly Photo Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it may be the wrong one, but it's a drop dead gorgeous one!
 
This is a very ordinary bridge in the Kosciuszko National Park. But ... InHouse Bob, noroomtomove, Tezza, Pterodactyl and yours truly were all there!

2b10fc9cbfa025f6246aa25fa827ef31.jpg
 
These challenges are way cool!! I m new to it just started this month! Can someone fill me in on some of the previous challenges? In the event that I m fortunate to win I want to come up with an original idea.
 
Great photos, everybody. Macenthor, this is a new feature, started by Emptysea in January. Check the first post in this thread for the "rules". So far we've had statues, wild animals, and bridges. Personally, I see nothing wrong with a reprise somewhere down the line, but there's plenty of unplumbed subject matter out there.
I am having a lot of fun with this, sort of like a scavenger hunt on wheels. Plus interesting photos from all over the world with the occasional sidebar in the "Out on the Road" thread. Have fun!
Wisedrum has the honors for April, I believe.

Ben
 
Thread starter
Wisedrum_imp said:
Here is my contribution to the March theme 'bridge'.
Hopefully you can the see the green pedestrian bridge, that connects
a shopping center with the central station of my hometown.



Wisedrum
I believe that Wisedrum submitted the first Bridge pic for March. It is, therefore, his turn to submit his challenge for April. Just a reminder to him to post that on or shortly after 4/1.

Great pictures this month! Thanks to all for contributing.
 
Cool idea for a topic!! I don't know the name of the bridge, but the bridge in the background is the one that takes you from Daytona to Daytona Bch over the Intracoastal waterway.

98540c7da9cb396a86dab39596a59bf9.jpg


And this was taken 'on that bridge'... both last weekend.

03ff9a7cc4a48056e3b3f272a4fb9203.jpg



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Yes on the footbridge counting. Thus far we've not seen dental or instrumental bridges, or the bridge of a nose. Though not prohibited, something along those lines would probably be subject to a hail of rotten tomatoes, or a raucous chorus of Ni ! Maybe both...:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top