CB1100 mods... so far

Hondakid_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I received a givi rack today and installed it. Went on ok, had to drill out one of the holes in the rack by 1mm though. I'd have been angry if I didn't have a good drill bit handy that was just the right size.

So with that on my 2014 std I have:
RS3 slip on
Streetshield EX windshield
SW Motech black crash bars
Grip puppies
Givi rear rack

Upcoming I am thinking seat comfort. Got plenty of good research on these forums to browse through!
 
Hondakid_imp said:
I received a givi rack today and installed it. Went on ok, had to drill out one of the holes in the rack by 1mm though. I'd have been angry if I didn't have a good drill bit handy that was just the right size.

So with that on my 2014 std I have:
RS3 slip on
Streetshield EX windshield
SW Motech black crash bars
Grip puppies
Givi rear rack

Upcoming I am thinking seat comfort. Got plenty of good research on these forums to browse through!
:thumbsup:
 
Hondakid_imp said:
I received a givi rack today and installed it. Went on ok, had to drill out one of the holes in the rack by 1mm though. I'd have been angry if I didn't have a good drill bit handy that was just the right size.

So with that on my 2014 std I have:
RS3 slip on
Streetshield EX windshield
SW Motech black crash bars
Grip puppies
Givi rear rack

Upcoming I am thinking seat comfort. Got plenty of good research on these forums to browse through!
How much louder it became to drive? I suppose glass causes some turbulence in the area of helmet.

Are any differences at riding at 80+ mph?
 
I like the look of that rack Hondakid, where did you get it?

Edit: Found it, and it certainly is intriguing. I see its actually a rack specifically for a top case but it looks to me like it could be used without. Did you get it to use with a case or just as is? I’m just looking for a rack, I’m not into cases or saddlebags on a bike, at least not this bike. I would appreciate your input.
 
Maybe he found a way to mount that YETI on it :P
 
Back
Top