Sep 6, 2025 #1 rdprdp01 Administrator Thread starter Click on Image to See Photo Gallery https://imgur.com/a/eGtixsH
Sep 6, 2025 #2 pdedse Moderator Staff member Sometimes I miss the '14 standard I had...if you're gonna have a black bike, that one quite elegant looking.
Sometimes I miss the '14 standard I had...if you're gonna have a black bike, that one quite elegant looking.
Oct 19, 2025 #3 Delphisa Running like a top I like this picture, 12 years old but still available on the web. Very high resolution, with the 3 colors shemes that were proposed in Europe in 2013 (despite the file title says "2014" - because the gallery was a mix 2013-2014 models). https://mototribumedia.com/construc...1100/originalimages/honda_2014_cb1100_016.jpg We can access to the complete gallery here : File list ; see also my web page CB 1100 Honda history Jean-Pierre
I like this picture, 12 years old but still available on the web. Very high resolution, with the 3 colors shemes that were proposed in Europe in 2013 (despite the file title says "2014" - because the gallery was a mix 2013-2014 models). https://mototribumedia.com/construc...1100/originalimages/honda_2014_cb1100_016.jpg We can access to the complete gallery here : File list ; see also my web page CB 1100 Honda history Jean-Pierre
Oct 20, 2025 #4 Cormanus Administrator Staff member That's a great photo and gallery, Delphissa. Thanks for sharing. Interesting to me that the black bike alone had matching side covers.
That's a great photo and gallery, Delphissa. Thanks for sharing. Interesting to me that the black bike alone had matching side covers.
Jan 19, 2026 #5 1973cb750 Been there when i click on your link you have a 2013 standard listed as a deluxe also why on the bland standard are the signals and cam button blacked out?
when i click on your link you have a 2013 standard listed as a deluxe also why on the bland standard are the signals and cam button blacked out?