CB1100 model history

R748_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hi, I did some googling and board searching and couldn't find a reasonably clear model history/change, even on wiki.

What got me thinking of this was looking to order a part for my 2011 and being told that the seller's item (a rear rack) only fits the 2013 model. As far as I am aware they are the same (standard) models!?

Is there a thread which shows the model changes? eg. cosmetic or other subtle changes that may not otherwise be apparent?

As far as I am aware there was the original 5-speed, then the 6-speed in standard or deluxe, now a newer standard, deluxe and RX model.

Looking forward to some replies from those with better knowledge than me :)

:beerchug:
 
Curlyjoe and Cormanus tapping away at the same time. :D :beerchug:
 
The Ferret has that rack. Likes it a lot, I think.
 
yes I have that rack. I like it mostly for looks. The "rack" is very small. I can put a rolled up rain suit on there, but not much more. That's all I bought it for looks and to carry a rain suit lol
 
Back
Top