CB1100 might look old tech, but she ain't brake like one.

zirconxi_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Just notice there's a video thread here, would like to share this incident last year.
This happen about a year ago while I was on the way to work, bike was still on an almost worn out tyre ( about a month before I changed to T30 tyre). A truck lost control and crashed in front of me. CB1100 braking system sure is good. But she need a good pair of tyre to stop as well. Rear wheel slide about 10 meters on the road when rear got too light after hitting the front brake hard. I have another ninja 650 which i use daily and i reckon i wouldn't have stop in time if i were to ride the ninja 650 that day.



 
Thread starter
More to luck. Luckily theres a small triangle space for me to squeezed into between the trailer n barrier. My CB have no abs, but the braking system is definitely better than my ninja650.
 
Nice stop, mate.
 
Excellent control, sir! Have to admit I need to practice panic stops more.
 
Thread starter
cb1100_dude_imp said:
@zirconxi holy sweet heavens. does insurance cover therapy for PTSD and a new pair of underwear?

Good skillz mate.
to cure PTSD is simple... We ride....:biker:
 
Back
Top