Cb1100 MIA SS2Wheels

Ridem32_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Anyone heard from out cb1100 member ss2wheels? He was responding a lot on here ! I have not seen him in over a week on this forum! If anyone knows him let us know if he is ok :) let's hope so
 
Im here mike, thanks for noticing, I am fine except for some back pain this week, and selling our house, been very busy. Just a little fyi I was looking through some old stuff in my tool box and found my cobra master Cylinder covers from I believe a VTX 1800, they are the correct ones for the CB and they look awesome!
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Anyone heard from out cb1100 member ss2wheels? He was responding a lot on here ! I have not seen him in over a week on this forum! If anyone knows him let us know if he is ok :) let's hope so
LOL, we all become worried sick if you don't respond hourly, Michael! Let's keep that rubber side down.:beerchug:
 
Back
Top