CB1100 in Zion National Park

bflint

Been there
Thread starter
In Zion Utah to meet some guys from work. Got here a day early. Plan to do Narrows and Angel Landing this week (end). Pretty hot here 93deg. Squirrels attacked my saddlebag this morning while I was breaking camp ... had to sew up with rope. Taking a bar break while I wait for guys to get here from Vegas. Love my CB
593091bc75d15dc5cdf173f9a062244e.png
5a12afbb355ec2fc9dfa9c047aa3307a.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Fantastic Bflint.
 
That looks like a heck of a hike lol
 
Fantastic! Again.
 
Thread starter
Last day here today. Did Angels Landing hike. Back to San Diego tomorrow via Las Vegas (hot!). Get compliments on the CB by many real bikers
b8cf74877e4eb451a500ae24b33e63a3.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
Left yesterday @ 8:30 and got home 5pm. Crazy Vegas & socal traffic & crosswinds. Zion was nice!. Got home and picked some grapes from some UC Davis transplants.
28f53267984d0a04b526bc31ce152a5d.png
a197f1de1d81285dcdeb1774ef0ecd9f.png
3f1f962ff2b1a11f847ba2ca722aab68.png
️
cfba276202cd43b8c9af2617b3d51ae5.png
65cff38a34935d124e4778b5fe27f096.png



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Glad yo u made it home safe and sound. That first picture is GORGEOUS! Man you carried a lot of gear lol.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Glad yo u made it home safe and sound. That first picture is GORGEOUS! Man you carried a lot of gear lol.
I know. I had 3 pairs of shoes (riding boots, water tennis, hiking tennis) plus some other stuff .... can't leave the air mattress and powered inflator behind :)
 
Back
Top