CB1100 in the New England Motorcycle Museum

clearviewx

Been there
Thread starter
CB1100 starts at 2:15 into the video.
 
Nice video :thumbsup:
I had no idea it was there. Two years ago I passed right by on my way through Hartford and on to Rhinebeck, NY.
 
Thread starter
spartanheed_imp said:
Nice. I've just bought the same 1150Four side panel decals from the guy in the states who produced them
Could you share the contact info with us? Thank you.
 
Looks like a fun place to walk around
 
I love the looks of that retro gold CB1100. I had 2 early 70's CB 350's in high school, and that brings back some awesome memories. I really like the stock looks of my 14 black beauty, but would love to build a similar 1100 some day. I had a room mate when I was in my early 20's that had that same old school KZ1000 Kawi shown. The power from that Kawi hooked me on big bore inline air cooled 4's
 
My first liter class I-4, a 1977 Kaw 1000 got me hooked on liter class I-4's. What a motor!
 
Back
Top