CB1100 in downtown San Francisco

Ryanizzle_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
I was riding through the city yesterday afternoon when I saw a CB parked on 7th street, close to Market. I couldn't take a pic mid-ride but it was a '13 with a windscreen and a yellow flower propped on the handlebars- kinda hard to forget lol.

There aren't a whole lot of 1100s in Sf (yet) so I feel like there's a good chance it belonged to someone on the forum- if that was you, just wanted to say "sup" haha

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Yellow flower on the bars in San Francisco huh? Figgers :rolleyes:

( you know playin on the whole stereotype thingy..not meant to offend)
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
Yellow flower on the bars in San Francisco huh? Figgers :rolleyes:

( you know playin on the whole stereotype thingy..not meant to offend)
When I bought my first bike & started shopping for gear, one of the first things I googled was 'san francisco leather.' Huge mistake lol
 
Randy B posted a Youtube link to a San Francisco CB1100 daredevil. Maybe it was the same one (or maybe that was you?).

 
Belongs to a bloke called Scott McKenzie, doesn't it, Ferret?


 
Ryanizzle_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
Yellow flower on the bars in San Francisco huh? Figgers :rolleyes:

( you know playin on the whole stereotype thingy..not meant to offend)
When I bought my first bike & started shopping for gear, one of the first things I googled was 'san francisco leather.' Huge mistake lol
When I bought my first bike & started shopping for gear, one of the first things I googled was 'san francisco leather.' Huge mistake lol

Lol now there is NO WAY I'm going to google that to see what you saw..NO WAY
Cormanus_imp said:
Belongs to a bloke called Scott McKenzie, doesn't it, Ferret?


Oh my... I remember that song but could not have told you in a million years who sang it

lol good one Cormanus!
 
Thread starter
Flynrider_imp said:
Randy B posted a Youtube link to a San Francisco CB1100 daredevil. Maybe it was the same one (or maybe that was you?).



Nope not me, a little too ballsy for my taste. I would've at least gave a nod at the stop light too, seems like a total douche lol



Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top