CB1100 In CB750 Guise

Nicely done. Not the whole kit, just enough to confuse those who don't know.
 
Like it but even better if had spoked wheels! Love the sound. I would love to know what they use for wax. Is that a shine or what?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Yeah, that looks like they converted a '12-'14 Japanese "Black Style" model (which became the '14 Std. in the U.S.). Odd choice because the Japanese market had plenty of versions with unpainted engines. The black fork tubes look a bit out of place too.

That's not to say I don't like the results. The Whitehouse kit with the Wyvern 4 into 4 pipes really look good together.
 
I'm liking the other kit I sometimes see, the one that has the 750 colors on the current tank and side panel, especially the gold and black stripped.. I guess I'm loving the shape of the current tank, Ithink it is one of the most beautiful tanks made.
 
IMO, Honda would sell a ton more bikes if they made a version with that seat and side covers, a silver engine, spoke wheels, and gaiters.
 
Back
Top