Jun 18, 2013 #1 M meowguy_imp Been there Thread starter This video posted in the General Discussion Section titled "Day of Freedom" is also available on youtube at
This video posted in the General Discussion Section titled "Day of Freedom" is also available on youtube at
Jul 8, 2015 #2 A andreas63_imp First service completed Very nice Promotion Video with great Music.hy: It made me hot to get CB
Jul 8, 2015 #3 V veech_imp Been there That's the best bike promo video I think I've ever seen. Unfortunately this was not widely known about-today is the first time I saw it and I bought my bike two years ago.
That's the best bike promo video I think I've ever seen. Unfortunately this was not widely known about-today is the first time I saw it and I bought my bike two years ago.
Jul 12, 2015 #6 the Ferret Road warrior DaSwami_imp said: Notice the after ride "tings"! LOL Click to expand... Yes, that is how mine sounds.
DaSwami_imp said: Notice the after ride "tings"! LOL Click to expand... Yes, that is how mine sounds.