CB1100 group on FB

regularworkingdad_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
I noticed there is not even a single decent FB group on these bikes, except one in Japan. I created the Honda CB1100 owners FB page. If you are interested, request to join, and spread the word. It can be another fun way to post pictures etc.
 
regularworkingdad_imp said:
I noticed there is not even a single decent FB group on these bikes, except one in Japan. I created the Honda CB1100 owners FB page. If you are interested, request to join, and spread the word. It can be another fun way to post pictures etc.
There are already 2 US- based ones up and running, at least one of which is led by a forum member.
 
There were already two us based CB1100 groups and the taiwan based group. I think the problem is with too many groups splitting the numbers up leaving them inactive.
 
regularworkingdad_imp said:
I have only found 1 that looks like there is any activity in the US. At any rate. Check it out or do not. It all good either way!
RWD, how about a link?
 
Yep. Thanks. It worked. This one (Facebook) is run by a forum member.
 
I'm on the one that Geezer started. I like the idea because I am on FB more often than here. This is a great forum, lots of useful info, and great people to boot.
 
a differing viewpoint: i dont care much for any fb groups.

i catch up on this forum from work, a great distraction from everyday pressures

fb is blocked from all workplaces, so again i dont care much for fb groups...

this seems more fun group not mixed in with kids/cats/vacation photos and unwanted friend requests :)

thanks all for keep this forum strong and growing...
 
Back
Top