the Ferret
Road warrior
I "think" I got it in there for you at the bottom CJ. check and see if it worked.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Er ... your wish is my command.Lord Popgun_imp said:I think you need Cormanus on the job![]()

Ditto-davidsargee_imp said:Hello All,
I am finally taking a vacation from the lab courier gig, (a week), and am taking the time to relax a little. I caught up my mileage on the chart through July, I now have logged a grand total of 16074 miles for the year so far.
This is just one incredible bike folks, my 2013 now has a little over 31k miles, and I will readily admit that some of the maintenance chores, which I do myself, have fallen a bit behind. You can't tell it however, as the CB just keeps on going. It is running better than ever. Just to show what I am talking about, I am still running the factory spark plugs, factory chain, and front and rear sprockets. Yes, that is not a typo, I now have 31k miles on the factory chain and sprockets, and they are still in good shape. I oil the chain religiously every 300-500 miles, this is the only thing to which I can attribute this. I very well know when a chain and/or sprockets are worn out, and these are not, (scratching my head).
Finally checked the valve clearances at 24k miles, (my buddy did it while I, er, assisted), they were all within spec, no adjustment needed.
I'm catching up all of the maintenance chores while I'm off this week, and I was going to leave the bike in the garage and drive the car, but, I just had to go for a ride this afternoon. As usual, it put a big ole' grin on my face from start to end.
Until next time,
Cheers! :biker:
