CB1100 forum miles

I'm just going to wait until the end of each month. I ride almost everyday and although I keep track of miles per bike everyday I don't keep track of totals per bike everyday. I add those up at the end of the month.
 
Husky, I think I fixed it for you.
 
husky385_imp said:
Riko_imp said:
husky385_imp said:
Riko I entered some mileage today and totals haven't updated.:biker:
Kevin
and you address me because...?
and you address me because...?
I screwed up on the name. Sorry:angel:
I will redirect to Django.
Kevin
and you address me because...?
I screwed up on the name. Sorry:angel:
I will redirect to Django.
Kevin
lol No probs, I thought I was in charge now :-/;)
 
Did you enter anything in the 'sum' column? If you enter miles in the months column, that should be enough. The spreadsheet will do the adding up for you.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Did you enter anything in the 'sum' column? If you enter miles in the months column, that should be enough. The spreadsheet will do the adding up for you.
No Cormanus all I changed was the date in the date column and the mileage in the February column.
Thanks for fixing it.:thumbsup:
Kevin
 
Pleasure, mate.
 
Thread starter
Btw., when you double click into the `Last Change' date field, a small calendar pops up, where you easily can select a day.
 
Neat feature, Django. The question of dates reminded me of something I saw earlier this morning: a comprehensive map of all the world's countries that use the MMDDYYYY date format.

c49da9aaac9e7a23e16fc1a39d421e81.jpg


The source is here. It's worth scrolling down the page a little to see some other comparisons like who uses ºF. Oh, blow it, I'll display it.

 
What makes us special Cormanus. Why millions of people flock here ;)
 
Go big or go home is our motto lol
 
Elipten_imp said:
The mm/did/yyyy format never made sense to me and I grew up in USA.


2014 CB1100 DLX
2013 CB1100 Std
1990 BMW K75 RT
You mean like.. this is February 7th, 2016? Why doesn't that make sense? Actually for a whole year you don't even have to mention the year, this is February 7th (everyone knows it's 2016)

would it make more sense to say this is 2016, the seventh of February?

what does the rest of the world use?
 
7th of february 2016 :)

its more logical, you start with the smallest (days) and work your way up to the bigger: Days - Months - Years :)
 
Django has been kind enough to build spreadsheets to record mileage and some of us have entered data, so here's a bit of a league table for 2015 and so far in 2016.

2015
In 2015, Ferret covered the most miles (21,758) — a measly 333 ahead of Haystack (21,425). Topstroke came in third (20,400).

On a CB1100, Haystack was the clear winner (15,525) just ahead of Django (15,475), KennyW (10,825) and Pterodactyl (10,171).

Topstroke covered the most miles on bikes other than the CB1100 with a cracking 20,400 followed by TINK with a respectable 17,503 and the redoubtable Ferret (12,184).

The observant will note that Topstroke covered not a single mile on a CB1100.

2016
A month and 9 days into 2016, and at the most recent posting, nvbobr (1,883) is 187 miles clear of the Ferret (1,696 miles). Husky385's a credible third on 1,084.

nvbobr and husky385 lead the field in miles covered on a CB1100 with bokobob a fair way astern on 517.
 
Interesting info Cormanus. Thanks for putting that together.

My string of riding every day in Feb came to a crashing halt with 2" of snow last night. Might be a few days before I can get out again.
 
Back
Top