CB1100 forum miles

Django

Road warrior
Thread starter
I extended the miles spreadsheet, to allow collection of monthly miles per bike and member.

Please have a look at: cb1100forum_mileage.xls

Feel free to enter a line per bike of yours and fill in monthly miles.

If you're metric, you may want to enter your kilometers divided by mile, e.g. 580 km as: =580/1.609344 (which is 360 miles).

To keep the table simple, I reduced it to miles, as this forum is located in the USA. (Don't know, why they still have these weird units.)

Don't change colored fields, they are calculated.

Currently there are only 2 month columns: Feb and Jan. I will insert new monthly columns as year goes by. The idea is, to keep the new month at the left side, so we don't have to scroll too much to enter current data.

Please change your `Last Change' field to reflect, when you entered miles the last time.

Hope you like it. Please discuss here, if you've ideas to improve the table.

Enjoy. :beerchug:
 
cool..I plugged in my numbers for January, plugged in yesterdays (Feb 1) and it automatically added them for that bike...and added them to miles by user on left side. Missed the last change field first time around.

Good job Django :thumbsup
 
ok, struggled a bit but got 'r done. Nice work on the spreadsheet, Django. Thank you. I have three other bikes but won't be logging them for now...Maybe next year...Lots of "bookwork." :thanks:
 
Oh, well, that's me out of the spreadsheet design business. Excellent work Django although forgive me I added a line. Simplicity nails complexity every day and we now know that MTC has ridden a complete circuit of his garage in the Chicago winter.

:thumbsup: :thanks:

Miles or Kms, Fruno?
 
The only way to improve the table is if you could arrange for it to teleport me and my bike to a warmer locale so that I can get some more miles.
 
MTC

Open the spreadsheet.

1. Blink. Slowly.

2. Did that work?

3. No?

4. Go to 1.
 
Miles, rounded (240 km....only...well, for a january that's more than I expected)


Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
 
cuss, I only know the total from December till January, but I have no idea from December only and January only...
 
1511 January miles + 1534 December miles = 3045 since I purchased the bike on Dec. 2. I still love the CB.

My excuse for excessive motorcycle riding this winter, as I explain it to family members, is to improve my photography skills in Death Valley National Park, roughly once or twice a week.

Turning over 3,000 miles on the road

 
let me think it over this rainy weekend minus the ridden kilometers this friday...since the weather forecast predict it to be the only NON rainy day the next 14 days

as a motorcyclist you learn to follow weather reports more often, much more than when I ride my burgman thats for sure
 
nvbobr_imp said:
1511 January miles + 1534 December miles = 3045 since I purchased the bike on Dec. 2. I still love the CB.

My excuse for excessive motorcycle riding this winter, as I explain it to family members, is to improve my photography skills in Death Valley National Park, roughly once or twice a week.

Turning over 3,000 miles on the road




Of which we have been the beneficiaries, thank you very much!
 
I was able to ride the last 2 days of January and February 1st thanks to the crazy winter weather is Massachusetts. :)

I plugged the miles into the spreadsheet. Thanks Django!
 
EmptySea_imp said:
Riko_imp said:
cuss, I only know the total from December till January, but I have no idea from December only and January only...
So, take your best guess. :)
So, take your best guess. :)
Never delete old mails :)
I checked out my garbage bin and found the link of a facebook discussion, I saw the comments where somebody said how shiny my bike was and if I have even ridden my bike...:dodgy:

I saw my reply were I stated I've already ridden 700km.
I stated that on the 30th of december and first ridden the bike the day after it got delivered, so on the 12th.

30 december was a workday, I know I usually don't ride on workdays, so I'll assume I've ridden 700km in december.

1363,5km I've ridden so far since I was the new owner.
Minus 700km from december.
That would make about 663,5 km.
This equals 412,2 miles in January.

Not bad considering the ****ty weather in the worst riding season on a chromed out naked bike :)

Summer will be a freakin blast I can tell already :biker:
 
Thread starter
Riko_imp said:
EmptySea_imp said:
Riko_imp said:
cuss, I only know the total from December till January, but I have no idea from December only and January only...
So, take your best guess. :)
So, take your best guess. :)
Never delete old mails :)
I checked out my garbage bin and found the link of a facebook discussion, I saw the comments where somebody said how shiny my bike was and if I have even ridden my bike...:dodgy:

I saw my reply were I stated I've already ridden 700km.
I stated that on the 30th of december and first ridden the bike the day after it got delivered, so on the 12th.

30 december was a workday, I know I usually don't ride on workdays, so I'll assume I've ridden 700km in december.

1363,5km I've ridden so far since I was the new owner.
Minus 700km from december.
That would make about 663,5 km.
This equals 412,2 miles in January.

Not bad considering the ****ty weather in the worst riding season on a chromed out naked bike :)

Summer will be a freakin blast I can tell already :biker:
There were some issues with your entry, which I fixed. :cool:

Please don't enter decimals and no decimal separators ( . or , ), just natural numbers.

Don't touch colored fields, they are calculated by a formula.

If you count in kilometers, you wouldn't have to convert it to miles, you could enter it as a formula, e.g. 664 km, the formula is:
=664/1.609344

Riko, when you want to enter Feb values, you could first copy&paste your Jan field to the Feb field and then just change the km value. Click in the field and change the value in the enter field top left of your browser window.

Thanks for entering you miles/km, so they don't get lost. :beerchug:

If somebody get lost, feel free to ask me (pm). :hello:

I do back ups of the table. However, if someone of you has a google account, he could also do occasional copies of the cb1100 forum miles table.
 
So, curlyjoe, add it to the sheet and let's see what happens.
 
Back
Top