CB1100 Forum Banner

clearviewx

Been there
Thread starter
Thank you to the moderators for updating the CB1100 FORUM banner with images of all US CB1100 versions.
 
That would be Guth at the Helm. Good man!
 
Been like that for a little while now. I was wondering if anyone else noticed!

Nice work Guth!
 
Blow me down! I hadn't noticed. Well done Guth.
 
It's been about three weeks now since I made that change while doing some testing. I didn't realize it would be so stealthy, lol.
 
curlyjoe_imp said:
Very nice Guth! :thumbsup: I didn't notice the change either.

Love those silver side covers on the '13 and '17. :cool:
Me too. I know that the silver panels don't appeal a lot of members and I suppose that's okay since they can easily be changed out. I like the look of the other side panels, but I feel like the silver triangular side covers are a core component of the CB1100's design. I was glad to see it carried over to the 2017 model (especially nice in the brushed aluminum).
 
There is just no accounting for taste and personal preferences. Hence the art and business of customizing!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Back
Top