CB1100 For Sale ebay

Dang...that is a clean garage
 
Greg, I have the contact info fo the gentleman I shipped my bike with. He travels the US picking up and delivering. If you would like his info to pass along to your buyer I can send it to you.
 
I thought dealers had to put fluids in the bikes and run them for warranty purposes? Does it have oil, brake fluid, etc? I am sure that they ran gas through it also if there is oil in it as I am sure it was started...



Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4.2.5 - non pro version.
 
If you look at the pipes they look to have started to turn a bit up by the head, so I would say it has been started.

edd6065e164be5bc61bd68af88b2d43f.JPG
 
Randy B_imp said:
If you look at the pipes they look to have started to turn a bit up by the head, so I would say it has been started.

edd6065e164be5bc61bd68af88b2d43f.JPG
Good catch! I missed that. So it had gas at one time or they bypassed that tank with another for some reason...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
I don't understand why everyone is giving this gentleman such a hard time about this..in this thread and the other? He is 66 years old. Has a clear title. obviously he bought the bike cash, either trailered it home or had it delivered. I don't think he said anywhere it had never been started or had gas it in, he said it had never been ridden. As to zero miles, here's the speedo on mine when I picked it up. I could have trailered it home, not ridden it since I got home, and had the exact same thing. Clear title, zero miles CB 1100.



and here's the one on my ST 1300 when I picked it up. I put the 1/2 mile on it testing it in the parking lot before heading out on the road.

[url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/theferret111/media/mileage03-13-2008_zps7ae8ee9e.jpg.html]

Greg, good luck with your sale. looks to me as if you are meticulous about your equipment, house, garage, yard. Someone should be getting a very good deal on what is essentially a brand new bike.

When you get your 2014, be sure and come back and post a pic.
 
The SS pipes turned gold (which is perfectly normal) because when Honda finishes every motorcycle at the factory, it gets started-up and run thru the gears on a dyno. Then it gets drained of the oil and crated.
At least that's how they did it a few years ago. All manufacturers do the same thing.
 
Mine also had zero miles on it when I picked it up, even though the dealer said they ride the bike around the block before delivery. My CBR also had zero miles.

94c85a13b3e72b53c91dc49dfb8d5d6a.jpg


e28c08d2ad3d9c481f64d92ac0a56fe8.JPG
 
Question for OP: Has the bike been titled?

I'm confused because the bike is described as "new" on eBay, but the listing says there is a clear title. I've always understood a vehicle to no longer be "new" once it has been titled/registered.
 
Thread starter
Bike has been serviced by Honda Dealer, there is gas in the tank, and all fluids. Bike has clear title, and is brand new, zero miles, never ridden. thanks Greg
 
Back
Top