CB1100 features (model 2013)

SwissDani_imp

New to the forum
Thread starter
Hello everyone,

Reading across this and other forums about the CB1100 I realize there are smaller and bigger variations on this bike across different countries. Below I listed the features of my bike and thought you could comment of this if your CB1100 2013 is built somewhat different.
Kind Regards, Dani

Bought in: Switzerland
Model: CB1100A
Country Code: ED
Color: Black
Side Covers: Black
Engine Color: Silver
Exhaust Pipes: 4 in 1, stainless steel (turning golden ;-)
Transmission: 5 Gears
Breaking System: Combined ABS
Multi-function Display: ODO / Trip Meter, Fuel Gauge, Clock

e18acaf423bff1f0568d0c966d2c2327.jpg
 
In the USA there was only one color available: metallic red, with non-matching silver side covers.
The engine is dark grey/black, no silver finish.
The wheels are painted black with silver machining, no all silver finish.

I really wanted a silver finished engine and had to get the USA 2014 Deluxe version to have it.
 
2013 non ABS dark metallic blue (tank from Japan), Street Shield EX wind shield and a K&N air filter.
EDIT: Wow I must be loosing it in my old age (and convalescence) I swapped out the polished peg plates for black ones.

69904cf309bed711795f12c4fbcac894.jpg
 
Back
Top