CB1100 Embroidered Apparel

meowguy_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Was looking through Rider Magazine for Sept. (p.87) and found an ad from a company that does embroidered shirts which display your bike. I emailed and asked if the did a CB1100 and they said they could do it if they got enough people to order. I was quoted an extra $39.00 for one, so it could not take that many to sign on to make it worth their while to do it.

Contact them at http://www.autumnriders.com/ if you're interested.
 
Thread starter
They can do:
1. Hats
2. Patches
3. Jackets/Vests
4. Men's Shirts Polo and Sport
5. Women's Shirts Polo and Sport

Prices vary depending on options such as additional wording over and under the logo, etc. Go to the website and "Shop". The only problem is there is no CB1100 in the drop down at this point. You would have to email them to set that up.
 
Thread starter
They are going to put the CB1100 on the website with a color choice of red, white or black tank. When you order, they will hold the order and not charge the card until they have at least 5 items to justify the cost of the digitizing of the bike.

I will let you know when the CB1100 is on their site.
 
just looked and they list the CB 1100 but there is no picture yet. Im really tempted, but dont really need any more clothes lol
 
I'm interested too. I'll have to check out the site.
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
just looked and they list the CB 1100 but there is no picture yet. Im really tempted, but dont really need any more clothes lol
The picture above is from the site. You should have no trouble placing an order.
 
Back
Top