Sparky80_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Just browsing the interwebs and ran across a '14 Deluxe for sale on cycle trader. It has less than 2k miles on it and going for $8160. Seems like a fair price.
Bike is in New Jersey and has a windshield on it, but looks nice.
I have NO relation with this dealership or know ANYTHING about it. Just saw a unicorn for sale and thought I'd share.... DHY Motorsports - New & Used Motorcycles, Service, and Parts in Deptford, NJ, near Blackwood, and Glendora
https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2014-Honda®-CB1100A-5020764444
** a look at the registry and it was owned by tbone455, based on the VIN of 147 **
Bike is in New Jersey and has a windshield on it, but looks nice.
I have NO relation with this dealership or know ANYTHING about it. Just saw a unicorn for sale and thought I'd share.... DHY Motorsports - New & Used Motorcycles, Service, and Parts in Deptford, NJ, near Blackwood, and Glendora
https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2014-Honda®-CB1100A-5020764444
** a look at the registry and it was owned by tbone455, based on the VIN of 147 **

