CB1100 cell phone mount

I love your delivery Michael.. I talk about 3 times that fast lol. :D
 
Very neat, Michael. Thanks for sharing.
 
Thread starter
Ferret how come the volume not working ? It was working !
Michael
Opps I had my phone on mute !! Lol. Volume works now. :)
 
Ridem32_imp said:
Ferret how come the volume not working ? It was working !
Michael
Opps I had my phone on mute !! Lol. Volume works now. :)

:rofl:
 
Thread starter
Don't laugh at me ferret !!!! I told my wife: I said I know the sound was working now it's not ! Checked my phone was on mute. Lol
 
Interesting..was going to say he sold his bike and hadn't been around for awhile but checked and Ridem was here at 3:18 pm today.
 
Ridem keeps an eye on us but seldom posts. I think he sold one of his two CBs; I'm not sure about the other.
 
Thread starter
Hey guys. I still got my white deluxe I have 300 miles on it. Still has the factory oil in it. Good to hear from you guys.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I never ride it. It's never been washed nor never been wet at all. Stays in my shop heated &
A/c it's just like brand new I have the factory red tank and side covers in the box sealed up that my white set came in from Japan.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Mike, good to hear from you! The battery in the ST finally gave up the ghost. Or is in the process of it, so I bought a new one today. Ouch.
 
Well measured speech delivery Mike. Easy clip to watch. I bet you'd be a hoot around a campfire. Lot's of videos out there I can't get through because of the techno sound track, fast paced speech with lots of lose ends/unanswered questions or nonsensical ad-libs. Then of course there are the rampant, non-stop verbalized pauses. BTW. I have that same mount. Love it! The rubber tether has already had one of the loops break but that's a non issue. Replacements off the RAM Mount site are around $8 for a two pack. Lastly, that's a clean install of the power cord into your bag. Well done!

And just FYI, this is my 400th post :banana:
 
Mr. Frulk, you. are. WRONG! It was post 401, but who's counting :)
 
Just funnin with you ya know :) That post count update is kind of strange. I've never figured out when it actually shows an increase.
 
Thread starter
Good to hear from you popgun. Keep the ole ST going! Hey Frulk keep on posting u will hit 1K before long.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top