Jan 28, 2016 #3 E EGAlvarez_imp Running like a top I'm drooling over #1, #5 and #6...I'd take any of them!
Jan 28, 2016 #6 C Chapomis_imp Road warrior #1 & #5 for me as well. I liked the width of the cowl, they had more presence that the road comets, fit the character of the CB better
#1 & #5 for me as well. I liked the width of the cowl, they had more presence that the road comets, fit the character of the CB better
Jan 28, 2016 #8 R rbike_imp Running like a top Let's see - How to take near perfection and turn it into another ____ rocket. BTW, no one posted the link or metioned voting was closed - Honda Motorbikes
Let's see - How to take near perfection and turn it into another ____ rocket. BTW, no one posted the link or metioned voting was closed - Honda Motorbikes
Jan 29, 2016 #12 L lola_imp Been there Thread starter Glad you Fellas like it. all clean Builds overall but #5 #1 gets my vote. #4, I would like better with standard bars and not clip ons.
Glad you Fellas like it. all clean Builds overall but #5 #1 gets my vote. #4, I would like better with standard bars and not clip ons.
Jan 29, 2016 #13 K kmoney_imp Road warrior I'd go with 5 as well, wins for me just on the amount of work and coolness of making that full fairing.
I'd go with 5 as well, wins for me just on the amount of work and coolness of making that full fairing.
Jan 29, 2016 #14 the Ferret Road warrior and the four black individual pipes like all the cool RC racers had in the 60's
Jan 29, 2016 #15 flynrider Road warrior I found it interesting that not one of the builders chose to retain the classic chrome rear fender.
Jan 29, 2016 #16 R Ron in MO_imp Running like a top All beautiful bikes, but it looks like number one and five are the winners with our forum members. My choices as well. :beerchug:
All beautiful bikes, but it looks like number one and five are the winners with our forum members. My choices as well. :beerchug: