CB1100 Backrest Project

metalmaven_imp said:
treytexag_imp said:
Metal, it really did turn out nice sir. I like the whole quick on / quick off concept.
Thanks a lot! The wife likes it too. I am taking a break from my next version, but I have some improvements to make so I am a little excited to get going on my next one.
Any updates?
 
metalmaven, I too am interested in your new backrest project.

Although I have no plans to carry a passenger I would use it as a support for a roll bag - luggage and a drivers/riders backrest.

So yes, please, any further progress on your product?
 
Interested too. I would use the black version, but a chrome version would fit my bike better. Excited to see the next "incarnation" of your QD (quick detach) backrest . . . .
 
younggun, metalmaven hasn't been around for nearly a year. You could try sending him a PM.
 
Back
Top